Rebates are a form of cashback where customers submit proof of purchase to receive a partial refund or reimbursement. While some brands have their own rebate programs, they are more commonly associated with specific products or manufacturers.
Here are a few examples of brands known for offering rebates:
- Samsung: Samsung frequently offers rebates on various electronics and appliances. Customers can submit rebate claims with proof of purchase to receive a refund or prepaid card.
- Canon: Canon occasionally runs rebate programs on their cameras, lenses, and other photography equipment. Customers can submit rebate forms and required documentation to receive a rebate check or prepaid card.
- KitchenAid: KitchenAid often provides rebates on their appliances and kitchen products. Customers can submit rebate forms along with proof of purchase to receive a rebate check or prepaid card.
- LG: LG Electronics offers rebates on a range of products, including TVs, home appliances, and mobile devices. Customers can submit rebate claims with necessary documentation to receive a rebate check or prepaid card.
- P&G (Procter & Gamble): P&G is a consumer goods company that frequently offers rebate promotions on their various brands, such as Gillette, Pampers, Tide, and more. Customers can submit rebate forms and proofs of purchase to receive a rebate check or prepaid card.
These examples demonstrate how rebates are commonly utilized by manufacturers to incentivize customers to purchase their products. The specific terms and conditions of rebates may vary depending on the brand and product, so it's important to review the details of each rebate program to ensure eligibility and understand the submission process.
Curious how you could offer rebates at your brand? We can help. Schedule a demo with us to get started.