While cashback programs are often associated with credit cards and third-party platforms, there are some brands that have implemented their own cashback programs. Here are a few examples of brands known for their cashback initiatives:
- Target: Target offers the Target Circle program, which includes various benefits for customers, including cashback rewards. Target Circle members earn 1% cashback on every eligible purchase, which can be redeemed on future Target purchases.
- Kohl's: Kohl's has the Kohl's Cash program, where customers earn Kohl's Cash in the form of store credit based on their purchases. Kohl's Cash can be earned during specific promotional periods and redeemed on future purchases.
- CVS Pharmacy: CVS offers the ExtraCare program, which provides various rewards and benefits to customers, including ExtraBucks. ExtraBucks are essentially store credits that can be earned on eligible purchases and redeemed on future CVS purchases.
- REI: REI (Recreational Equipment Inc.) has a membership program called REI Co-op, which offers cashback rewards to its members. Members earn an annual dividend based on their eligible purchases, which can be used to make future purchases at REI.
- Best Buy: Best Buy has the My Best Buy rewards program, which offers cashback rewards to its members. Members earn points on eligible purchases, which can be redeemed for Best Buy gift cards or used as discounts on future purchases.
These are just a few examples, and there are likely more brands that offer cashback rewards as part of their loyalty programs. It's always a good idea to check with your favorite brands and retailers to see if they have their own cashback initiatives or participate in cashback programs through platforms or credit cards.
Want to offer cashback to your customers? We can help. Request a demo to get started ASAP.